The RSPCA Oak and Furrows Winter Raffle 2020
Donate to enter RSPCA Oak and Furrows Winter Raffle 2020 and you could win one of 30+ prizes!
It’s been a really difficult year for everyone, and around this time we would be welcoming you to our usual winter fayre in a village hall with loads of stalls and games and best of all: cake! Unfortunately, we can’t do it this year but thanks to the marvellous Sandra Wheeler-Tuck and our friends at JustGiving, we can run a Winter Raffle, with prizes organised by Sandra. There are over 30 fantastic prizes to be won, or given as Christmas/birthday gifts including : Cricklade Country Club Hotel Afternoon Tea for Two, Christmas Gift Hamper, £25 Casa del Burger voucher, a variety of Gift Sets and much, much more!
Entries are £1 each, with tickets available directly from Sandra Wheeler-Tuck at her private residence, or if you donate via JustGiving there is a minimum donation of £2, which gives you 2 entries. If you donate more than £2, you will receive more entries for each complete £1 you donate (so £4 gives you 4 entries, £4.50 still gives you 4 entries, £5 gives you 5 entries). You can donate as much as you like, but please note the following requirements:-
- Click Donate and enter your donation amount
- Please give Your Name rather than remain Anonymous (or how are we going to be able to let you know if you’ve won?)
- When the Add Gift Aid option appears, please answer “No, do not add Gift Aid” as donations in return for lottery/raffle entries are not eligible for Gift Aid
- When Your Donation Summary appears, so we can let you know if you’ve won, please select “Yes please, opt me in” to the prompt “I’m happy for Oak & Furrows Wildlife Rescue Centre to keep me informed, by email, ..” so we can let you know if you’ve won.
You will be able to opt out at a later date if you wish and we do not pass or sell on your details to any third parties for marketing purposes, we only use your details for processing donations and our own marketing and internal processes. Alternatively, you can email a copy of your donation receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of purchase of entries and your email will only be used to inform you if you have won a prize.
Many thanks, and good luck everyone!
Full Prize List
- Cricklade Country Club Hotel Afternoon Tea for Two
- Holdall/Bag, Set of 3
- Casa Del Burger £25 Voucher
- Laithwaites 2 Bottles of Wine Gift Set
- Handmade Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Gift Hamper
- Estee Lauder Perfume Gift Set
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Kir Royale Blackcurrant Fizz
- Dino Pinot Grigio Blush Wine
- Laithwaites Crystal Decanter with Tumblers (2).
- Bayliss & Harding Mens Gift Set
- Books (3) by Swapna Hoddom
- Handmade Flower Display
- Three Tier Steamer
- Body Shop Warm Vanilla Gift Set
- Body Shop Almond, Milk and Honey Gift Set
- Boxed Latte Glasses
- Tea Pot and Cup Set for One
- Sanctuary Spa Shimmer Body Butter
- Miniature Toiletries Gift Set
- Mens Shower Gels Gift Set
- Miniature Toiletries Gift Set
- Wooden Beer Plaque/Opener
- Hedgehog Soft Toy
- Christmas Tea Towels (2)
- Hand Knitted Ladies Scarf
- Hand Knitted Neck Warmer
The draw will take place on 21 December 2020.
Person responsible for the lottery: Anj Saunders at RSPCA North Wilts Oak and Furrows Wildlife Rescue Centre, Blakehill Nature Reserve, Malmesbury Road, Leigh, Wiltshire SN6 6RH. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) North Wilts Oak and Furrows is a registered charity: England and Wales no. 268444.
The RSPCA North Wilts Oak and Furrows is licensed by the Gambling Commission, licence number LN/000015660, and this lottery is run under the rules laid down by the Gambling Act 2005, see www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Entry in this lottery costs £1 per chance. Entries must not be sold to or by any person under 16 years of age. RSPCA Oak and Furrows encourages people to participate in their lotteries responsibly. If you, or someone you know, need information or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be from persons aged 16 years old or over. No person under this age is allowed by law to enter the RSPCA Oak and Furrows Winter Raffle 2020.
- Any person who has entered the RSPCA Oak and Furrows Winter Raffle 2020 who is under 16 years old will automatically forfeit any prize and will be excluded from future entries. If a child under 16 years old is found to have participated in the raffle after the raffle draw has taken place, then a full refund will be made to that person and any prizes that might otherwise have been due to them will not be paid out. If prizes have already been paid out, all reasonable attempts will be made to recover them.
- The draw will take place on 21 December 2020.
- The RSPCA Winter Raffle 2020 closes at 23:59 on 20 December 2020. Any entry which is received after this date will be deemed as a donation at the discretion of the RSPCA Oak and Furrows.
- Payment for entries must be made by cash to Sandra Wheeler-Tuck at her private residence, or alternatively, can be made via the RSPCA Oak and Furrows JustGiving campaign page at www.justgiving.com/campaign/winterraffle2020. (see rule 11 regarding minimum donation on JustGiving).
- All profits from the raffle will be used to fund the work of RSPCA North Wilts Oak and Furrows.
- For information on prizes, please see full Prize List details and latest rules at www.rspcaoandf.org.uk/winterraffle
- The RSPCA Oak and Furrows reserves the right without notice or reason to cancel or refuse entry to the raffle. The RSPCA Oak and Furrows decision on all matters affecting the draw is final and legally binding. No correspondence regarding the results of the draw will be entered into.
- Complaints will be handled in line with RSPCA Oak and Furrows complaints procedure. Complaints that cannot be resolved by the RSPCA Oak and Furrows including personal attention from the Promoter will be escalated to a third party; the Independent Betting Adjudication Service Ltd (IBAS).
- The prize winners will be notified by email where an email address is available, or by phone where a phone number is available, within 5 working days of the end of the draw. We will make reasonable attempts to contact all prize winners. A list of the winning entrants will be published on our website www.rspcaoandf.org.uk/winterraffle within 7 working days of the draw. The list of the winners can also be accessed by emailing email@example.com.
- The cost of each entry is £1.00, and multiple entries are only available in multiples of £1.00. Please note that the JustGiving minimum donation is £2.00, so there is a minimum of 2 entries into the draw if you choose that payment route.
- There are 30 prizes available, a full list of which are at www.rspcaoandf.org.uk/winterraffle or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no alternatives to these prizes and no interest is payable. Prizes will be distributed to the winners within 21 days of the draw. The RSPCA Oak and Furrows reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize or cash substitute of equal or higher value if necessary. Please view full terms and conditions below.
- The winning entries will be selected at random from all valid entries received, with the first prize won by the first number selected, the second prize won by the second ticket selected and so on until all prizes have been allocated. There are no alternatives and no interest is payable.
- No liability is accepted for
- Any loss or damage, including the right to claim a prize if the terms and conditions are not complied with
- Loss, theft or delay due to post or for any interest for late items
- Late delivery of prizes.
- Entries may not be sold in the street.
- RSPCA Oak and Furrows staff, trustees and their families are excluded from playing all RSPCA Oak and Furrows raffles and lotteries, including the RSPCA Oak and Furrows Winter Raffle 2020. Volunteers may participate in raffles and lotteries unless they are involved in the administration of that raffle/lottery in which case they must be excluded. This applies to the volunteer’s immediate family.
- No detail in the entry may be changed in any way once it has been submitted except for change of address.
- The RSPCA Oak and Furrows reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website: https://www.rspcaoandf.org.uk/winterraffle/
- The RSPCA Oak and Furrows Winter Raffle 2020 is open to residents of England and Wales.
- The RSPCA Oak and Furrows Winter Raffle 2020 is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Supporting information used in promotion of RSPCA Oak and Furrows Raffles
The RSPCA North Wilts Oak and Furrows is licensed by the Gambling Commission, licence number LN/000015660 and this lottery is run under the rules laid down by the Gambling Act 2005 (Small Society Lotteries Regulations 2007).
The RSPCA Oak and Furrows Winter Raffle is intended to be a fun way to support the RSPCA North Wilts Oak and Furrows and the vital work we do. Are you gambling more than you really want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit GambleAware’s website www.gambleaware.co.uk for help and advice, or contact the National Gambling Helpline between 08:00-00:00 on 0808 8020 133.
The person responsible for this lottery (the Promoter) is Anj Saunders at RSPCA North Wilts Oak and Furrows Wildlife Rescue Centre, Blakehill Nature Reserve, Malmesbury Road, Leigh, Wiltshire SN6 6RH. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) North Wilts Oak and Furrows is a registered charity: England and Wales no. 268444.